Friday 23 January 2015

Ring Cermony


23rd January 2015
 
Yesterday the event about my sister in law's ring ceremony is completed and I appear my self with sweater and my wife strongly recommended to removed the same though the air condition is running in the winter season and for the same reason she avoid to make a photo or picture in the function with me.
 
 
I presently shown the photo of the cack helping us for cheering during the whole ceremony but the behaviour of personal relative is very auspicious.....
 
Well my in laws are very worried about the same but GOD cleared the function without any hurdles... hopping her marriage is also will clear by good thoughts...
 
I made a movie in sony camera but today morning some how unknownly the face book application is disappeared from the play memories home application from my HP laptop and I can not put the same on face book for our relatives and even not make happy my sister in law also. well, hopping good better and best for the same new couple...

jigar mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment