Friday 15 July 2016

self ?

i am not in position to tell any things to any one... but i am suffering lot from piruz's family

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH


my family members are constantly behaving different .... i can not judge any one...

if doing right things, any time relative person mouth giving such few haarsh words to me even in my ears and henceforth that time situations are very unbearable....

spiritual things are constant giving different mode in my life and even not performing my duties whatever are to be done after marriage and even after birth of child and even at the child age of 14 years...

some time my daughter spoken very bad words to me towards my politeness....

since June 2013 my self not earning ... for the same i heared so much things form my family member and even myself not given peace to my daddy Late shree Gaurangbhai H Mehta .... as same for my mother and all for the same i am blaming to Piruz Khambhata .... Managing Director of M/s Rasna Pvt. Ltd. Even the word is doubutful as RASNA or RASANA...

he spoken few words indirectly and then happen big UTHAL PUTHAL in my life

I CAN NOT SAY THAT, i do not know what is 
FU
ZEN
JUES
PARSI
ISLAM
CHRISTY
BRAHMIN
LAMA
BUDHA
or etc....
but such force are different for SUCH  way.....
my wife's mouth spoken the words VESHYA  / prostitute to me for my mother....
my mother speaking me different words same moment which has not singularity
my daughter's mouth and even eyes are ....LET IT GO....

I CAN FEEL THAT MY WIFE, DAUGHTER AND MOTHER'S MOUTH AND FACES ARE DIFFERENT AND EVEN SPOILED BY THE SPIRITUAL POWER.... REASON BEHIND THE SAME IS UNKNOWN FOR ME....
 I AM NOT TRADER

myself made as a man from boy and husband and even from father.....

MAY GOD GIVE ME RIGHT PATH FOR MY EVERY QUESTIONS RISING IN MY MIND...
EVEN NOT GOD BUT THE GOOD AURA GIVE ME RIGHT PATH....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya


No comments:

Post a Comment