Friday 16 June 2017

Happy Father's day

today is the day of the person who can give us different knowledge from our subjects. may be such people not knowing the things, but i can tell you even confessing that, after 35 years when i was seated in my daddy's laps and i got really undefined truthfulness of life even the thoughts and act of my father may be right at that moment for such previous days and now i really proud for that  all  decision, for which at once i quarrelled with him. even i have a child and heard so much words for myself as well for my daddy from every where, but truth is different in my life and i really thankful to god that he give me a chance to give respect my daddy in any how case and any manner.

i love my pappa and mummy...as myself is now parent

Pappa is passed away but few, Very few Sweet memories I have...shared...

Photos of my parents and my pappa with my daughter, in learning process....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment