Monday 30 June 2014

Namaskaram...

Namaskar...

I am not a professional writer or any columnist or else, but I tried to maintain my thought in my mother toungh and now a days I directly writing on the same blog as since starting of my carrier myself always done such corresponds in various company. yesterday I made two blog but all of a sudden the same was posted by different style, ie. not in proper condition as the same blog website is new for me. today morning I again seat for the same and made try to doing better for self, and god give me help. though in such way the laptop is doing his part perfectly but I am on my way....

my previous two blog on subject

1     Negative to Positive Word Effect
2     Friendship and Social Media

     yet I am not satisfy from the same as my all matters are not in the same as according to my mind. there are two things...
     one is my poor knowledge of English and now my second thing is very improper as my mind have not sufficient words and it's meaning for writing in very high profile style...
     but I am trying my level best and so only doing the same to making skill on other language.


I really not made friends previously and when starting to make friendship got such different style post just today which is as following:

even is better from that....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment