Tuesday 16 February 2016

Me and My friends type relatives

16th February 2016

Subject :- Me and My friends type relatives



The subject is very different and even may be not shared by me in past, but now a days so much verity find by me and even more my all relatives are behaving very differently with my self. 

Mostly we can justify comedy when some people or relatives or friends are making a joke or avoid you in typical situation. 

Matters are not being discussed by me with this blog, but it is important to understand my self for even my better future...my mothers, my wife and my daughters will be got surprise, when my written sentences, words and even my ALPHABETS will be read by them....

Since long, no one person who we can say relatives or friends not read any blog or my article or whatever written by me in my personal books.... i confirm agree that some points are written by me are comes from only spiritual sense....

once my wife tried to crop my papers .... i literely cried on that day just like child....and even got anger on her after few time passed away....but forget all these.....

nothing more to say on the same subject, even not open my self more, but hope that all done well in life...and being happen till the end of my life....even more all of us life, as per according all persons individual karmas...

one hindi film song line JUST like 

....HUM PAGAL NAHI HAI BHAIYA ...
HAMARA DIMAG AFLATOON HAI....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment