Friday 19 February 2016

Ladies World Traditional Costumes 世界の民族衣装

This subject is very hard to discus as myself as son of my mummy and father of one daughter and a husband of a own wife....

Let us start from my child hood....

When i was very younger my BAA was maked a rotee front of me in kitchen and gave me with love and full of ghee.... i eaten that with only daal. My all friends are jealous from me and even better thing is that myself is very fat at that time....

Her dress code is very simple, with inner wear, ONLY SADEE, BLAUS AND CHANIYO/Ghaghra....

after her death the same ie rotee making program, done by my mummy and then now a days my wife doing rotee for my family....

since long and as well today i observed such few point at my daughter's school that so many mothers came over there for picking-up their children and all mostly in punjabee dress, salwar kamiz, jeens pant and top or other fancy dress material which is looking very fine, in sense, but what will happen with next few years when they have all are in their grand age???????!!!!!!!

What kind of dress to be weared by them and what kind of image will be spread on their grand children and how much changes accept by all them (ladies) who are wearing small / shorts cloths?????

here i am giving you a link of traditional dress of google movie clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkPamjPYXNo




My thoughts are certain goes on may be right track that after few years what happen if the tradition spot are looses by the people ...???????

you can make so much answers but i think that we should not forget our tradition .....otherwise so much bad thoughts if arise in any kind of mind than GOOD auras only can save us.....

my request is that do not wear short cloths or do not wear those kind of cloth from which bad mind works better for women....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment