Thursday 8 February 2018

My body's eyes and headache

I mate so many people, all are in   different shadows of life ....

Thanks to all .... They all are very unique.... every second of life, all SAJIV teaching us ... just wanted to make clean mind....

One gujarati poem of kavi Jigar which is famous with her lover name Ami.... People know them as Jigar Anne amee and his poem words are........

Jya jya Nazar Mari thare
Yadee bharee chhe aapnee....

My words are little different with humourous sense....

Jya jya Nazar maree fare....
Tya tya pachhee Maru shareer fare....

I English....
Whenever, wherever my eyes are traveling....
According my body moving same places

Very unique concept.... rarely available with pure understand matter....if possible... Try to know same photogenic person....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment