Wednesday 20 August 2014

Cards Matter - KING = Numerology

20th August 2014

KING

Recently I have made a question in my mind that THOUGH THE CARD GAME IS NUMERIC, WHY WE ARRANGE THE CARDS IN THE SAME STYLE or CHOOSEN THE WORDS STARTING WITH SAID NUMBERS ALPHABET?

The card of 10,
alphabet  J = 10,
alphabet Q = 17,
alphabet K = 11,
alphabet A = 01.

That mean the arrangement is automatically arranged as the card of 10 again J=10 then queen ie. Q=17 and last K=11 AND  more even last the A = 1.!!!!!!!!!!
 
What is the importance of the 10 number?
 
 While the number 10 is combination of 1 (ONE) and 0 (ZERO).  which based of  alphabet "O" and "Z" which number is 15 and 26.... which total is 41 ie. 4 + 1 = 5 five elements of body...
 
See, this discussion or matter is meaning less but some how the sense is about the numeric mode function, when we see even may the arrangement of mine is also wrong but the basic function of the number ONE and ZERO which Is universally accepted by the language of computer also that makes very-very weightage for the next future or our all past matter, as according to my mind.
 
My basic function is important on the 10 again 10 matter not K for KING and alphabet=11+9+14+7 = 41 = 5 again...
 
if any doctor of numerology knows the thing pleas tell me, I will appreciate my effort of writing...
 

Jigar Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment