Monday 25 August 2014

Father's Leg, Mother's Hand & my Mouth

24th August 2014

Father's Leg & Mother's Hand

Today I am discussing about the said topic as personally important to me as since born... not enough.... since the learning of two wheeler my pappa always had an action about driving two seater vehicle...  

He always use to put right leg on near about the break side and the left leg which is mostly used for mostly balancing matter, hanging in the air, mostly near with the contact of earth. Two hand on govendor ...left hand on clutch gear and right on accelerator...

During driving, he mostly maintain the speed near about 40 to 50 km per hour. my condition is same as photo's baby and my mother is just like the lady who wearing the pink saadi. My self and my mother body are heavy, hence my pappa mostly complained about pain of HAND's shoulder as well as hand's knee. About the speed, Ahmedabad Traffic is now heavy but in so called time the same was very light and having a two wheeler is precious thing for middle class.

I intentionally taken the rough photo for maintaining as well discussing my personal things to you in written.

I still remember the style of Ahmedabad Municipal servant, who is now no more with us, he passed away on 5th Feb. 2014, but such matter is .... forget it, most important is style....

I sometimes laugh on the things personally as my style as well as my mother style are also most different from one an other.

my mother who has god gift in early years as she was use to work with the basic function of washing cloths by hand and for that she was usining DHOKENO.......small style of bat / balla...

her hand is very much strong and even had more power in those day. I remember her grip from which she picked up in my mistake ahhhh.... so painful really, unbearable...she Is a servant of state government, department of road and building. she has too much guts but right now she is retired and doing job at school for as supervisor......

my mother solely drive a motorbike and due to her speed so many times got accident to other people, some time though she was in fault and crying and people help her on his own way. she id very good coocker' sheaf  as well as DHOBAN ie laundry woman, I love my mother. I could not say any one time to my pappa .... but both are in my heart.

we are very common people but such time I always remembering my papa and crying mother.... yet his bank matter is still pending. my mouth telling some time not speaking, such matter, but expression given by the alphabet, words, sentence,,,,etc,,,'

god gives us warm wishes....

jigar mehta



 

No comments:

Post a Comment