Friday 20 April 2018

Awkward Anger

In any how matter, mind can't manage good possible positive response in continuation of regular life.

Anger is visible to every one, when wrongly some one says different things to our personal members who close to us in any relationship.

Though matter is in humorous mode, ourselves if control our mind in  peace, we can get biggest victory on others and if not others can get victory on us.

Few matter are unknown to me and few expression done by my face or body or myself....

Awkward... isn't it?

We have to train up our children for awkward moments of life...

One incident happened in life....one  friend's son of my mother's told her heroin at the age of 65. I got anger on him.... really awkward moments cleared by me....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment