Friday 24 August 2018

Arshkalp

People are getting married and then got baby

My parent got marriage in 1977 January and their names are

Jigisha (mother)

Gaurang (father)

After marriage got me in same year 1977 July

They discovered my name JIGAR

Ji + Ga + r

Few matter hidden by me here for better understanding...

Till then we can say this is aarsh darshan...from both special names or Mantra ie Jigisha and Gaurang....

Then my nearest said me bad words to me about my parent and their behavior and even of their karmas....

Then sadkrupa given by punya tatvarth and I learned my name

JAIGISHYA...

That's my life's Arshkalp... 

That I don't know for how many times it will give good, better, best performance....in my and other live by thoughts....

I am saying certain specific sentence for me to my related people...

I am best man and best father with such bad thoughts....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment