Tuesday 23 August 2022

I, me, my self busy with smaller "i" who is actually JIGAR G

Me & my self was engaged with "I" and "i"
Once upon a time "I" was smaller than "i"

Me was once busy with 'i' but still "I'  busy with myself..
As same, myself was unknown from  present 'i'

But me knows better than best, is only "i" 
As still "I" is remembering all old "i' with self respect

"I" am very smallest against the "i"
"i" am thankful to me who gives me knowledge about my self..

These FOUR are unique way interpreted with each other
But Jigaram JAIGISHYA is unknown from each 

Once at 1977 July 31st 14.30 time moment parent gave the name to those all as JIGAR only and the seventh kundalini BASED Brahmi sthiti used by the super natural Power and Dwija's father non appearance mode started...

I am writing but "i" am hearing that one dog is crying...
Nothing to say more on the 8th dimension of Life...

Myself decided with me that I and i not using the word MINE here
Here using only words are me and my self by only "i" ....


Jay Gurudev Dattatreya
Jay Hind 

Jigaram JAIGISHYA is Jigar

I, me, my self busy with smaller "i" who is actually JIGAR G
जिगर, .... वह बुरा ही अच्छा बना। 
Not for all, personal words for better understanding of life's any sentence...
જ્યાં સામાન્ય માણસ બે ટંક રોટલો શોધતો હોય અને તે જ દેશ ની સરકાર પડોશી નિ હલચલ ચાંપતી નજરે રાખવા કરોડો ખર્ચી નાખે... તે આજની સંદેહપ્રદ વિચારશીલ બાબત છે... 
विद्या विनयेन किम करोती?
अस्सलाम वालेकुम ... वालेय कुम  सलाम
परस्पर देवो भव:!!
જય ગુરુદેવ દત્તાત્રેય... જય હિન્દ...
જીગર ગૌરાંગભાઈ મહેતા 


No comments:

Post a Comment