Thursday 31 July 2014

My confession - Language & Voice

31st JULY 2014

my self’s Birthday Gift

 

My Confessions - Language & Voice

 

Concept is - Who have not capacity of reading good writer's book from eye, they could be listen better from ear.

Today I selected the subject, that is directly related to myself and why the same happen, same is very good story.


Few days ago my in-laws told me to speak such paragraph in his recording studio, for some education as well as traditionally related work, for which project, they will not take any money, but the project is free services oriented and very good. The project is "speaking the lines, as written in the book with good expressions" for the aged person who have not more strength of his/her eyes. Thus they can listen whole story through the CD/ MP3 / DVD player.

Let us first talk about my Language.

I definitely sure for such things that I had not spoken bad words till my high school studies. Than after first time I was spoken the bad word against friend Tejas and my Grandmother. Both in condition feel sorry for that, I knew very well that.

Then I was again spoken same bad words to my pappa also. Though the voice is very slow and he was not listen the same, while he made very bad quarrel with her wife. He was at fault and as elder person in home, and made a situation nothing happen in home, he hug me. my age Is very small at that time. 

As according to my best of knowledge, after that, Till time, I am not making my language bad, as such condition is very embracing for me, but so much people faced who are giving me haarsh and bad words during my public services at BRTS bus station. we are not knowing what or at which condition in life we need of whom at any time. I admired personally to speak politely with each other...which make good sign in other mind also... not in fast but slowly though his / her approach to us is bad. my longitude and latitude always prove that in front of other people that "Jigar is a good guy". Meanwhile I only known that how much I good. Because in such bad condition I also speak so much bad words in my mind only due to anger. 

So many people facing good or bad time in leaving life at various condition, while earning money, socializing self, parenting self, respecting elders etc etc...

I have a child and big family. Now compulsory have to take care in speaking language in style.

now I am discussing about my voice.

In my childhood my grandmother taken interest in myself and given me some poem of nursery level and mean while my grand paa seat with me and sang prayer and pappa recording those all song in a branded audio tape-recorder duly named BUSH and audio cessates company named duly  GOLD. My curiosity automatically increased and started to singing song...

My voice is still good, since childhood I was always selected in the school's music competition as well get fame in my group circle in collage friends and neighbours also...

since childhood my voice is good which is GOD GIFT and in such condition singing song very well. At my home, some time I composed new words as according to the rhythm of Hindi movie songs and talk to my wife, daughter or else. Even my Ex - college Dhaval Rawal inspiring me, how to tell such typical professional matter to other college in good words or behaviour during singing song indirectly....

Today I get started to entering in the age of about 39 years. Still I have not my position in the so-called places from which you can justifying that “HE IS JIGAR”. But my mind and even my heart not accepting such statements coming from my relatives mostly from my wife….


There is not my ego but such conditions always stayed since long with me and give me an extra ordinary sense which is not ignored by people but in present tense I have not such sources for establishing in proper way and even since long my wife constantly dinied some matter coming from me in written or spoken or in else way. I am feeling very sorry for that as financially I am not making any support to my family dully earning money in proper way but my self is not feeling shame for that as in other way I really helped my closed relatives in all such good path excluding myself.

Anyway today my birthday and made heavy confession by these alphabets though language is not used by me in proper grammar. Please pardon me for my grammar. And hope myself going on right path for successful life ahead…

Jigar Mehta

No comments:

Post a Comment