Monday 8 July 2019

My present days feelings

Solomon mines are very helpful for making self wealthiness...
But the need of reach as per condition are very odd... even after reached maintain without mind is most difficult...
... I am tired on such things whatever listening, watching, reading... The whole thing about non availability of self and feelings comes to me by my own weight section and sector...
My own smaller family suffering somany from such zero period...
Dutt path is better for all but not for those whose inner sensible ego on top level and even always top on mind... My wife hurting me at memnagar home, my daughter hurting my wife at my in-laws home at sheelaj, my mother shouting on me for very common mistakes...
I don't know in which time period myself facing things for what reason and why the people who are actually friends but when personally meets, behaving odds with different eyes or mind thoughts on earth...
If you are not inviting by father in law and his daughter Force to appear your self at her mother's home, may be difficult to analyze matter after or on the timeof lunch and dinner time...
Since last long time myself crying whesperly ... No one watching my inner's child mind... Who always thinking better and best for all and the bigger one my self hear so much bad words from all...
I really facing my mouth is drying several times and even it is very hard to maintain even with speak to any else so many other alphabets sets in sentence unknown way... reason are what... I don't know but my family is suffering so many from those whose names are not writing here but spoken by me at house front of family members...
Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment