Thursday 18 July 2019

The door of kitchen


History... Jigar G Mehta...
Important is kitchen's door...
Don't make hole in kitchen's wall...
Make kitchen safe for people...
This is arvaachin knowledge of my self...
If it is safe nobody can defeat you...
If kitchen has no door, any one can take anything from that premises from where you saving your earning for eating...
Previously in Arya samaaj rushi earned and saved food for three to four days only which is accordingly change and we stored food for a year... In routine life... basically...
I lost my kitchen door at old place than new place and now my father in law making new door in a new home where a new wall home is good at all level and hence he purchased but why put door for Terese... from inner side home???
Einstein is is not fool... He made two doors for two cat big for big cat small for small cat or it's kitten...
Thus these way the proverb is still on going
OLD IS GOLD
There are no changes and no chance of news for new one ...
I said certainly that my father in law facing problem from such odd life but mostly denied by all and I am jobless since long and my elder sister in-law has problem with her husband and ....
I believe that for only my mouth or my sentence making wrong few things happening and happened in my own life along with my wife and my daughter too.... Jay gurudev dutt...
Jigar Mehta  /Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment