Saturday 14 September 2019

I as friend of KHAN

I believe this person is telling Truth. My question is ... When these all happened, he was the leader of opposition party, he never asked about raising his voice against the same at the earliest moments. Now he is bluntly saying about mujahideen, training, USA... My point of view is clear, whatever office's people are saying, always not Truth. Believe in your self. Search few things by own way. RT.com is Russia's world's best as like BBC, NHK, CNN... But the thought need to producing front of his own country's people too... Necessary is making and getting confidence in our own state or nation or native...if not or failure, need to maintain our home safe from any financial crisis by reserve money...
I have an example of my changed higher secondary standard school... After 10th standard results, due to non availability of higher education classes need to change school and Ahmedabad based Ms A G High School is my 11th and 12th standard school.. those days very fugitive news shared by other for the school as it is very bad culture, teacher's are not proper, pupils are crazy, not sure about study culture for getting board's rank... etcetera... Though these all opposite side of way, I got admission by my father's personally reference to direct principal approach. Then I got two short term long big friends one is Rasul and other one is Pranav...
Then I got successful life and mind set up after few years.
Need to maintain and manage our self is hard when no other talking with you...or most of way hearing bad words about self...
Do not make noise pollution in other ears.
Worries are acceptable but words are precious at such moments, used them as desert's water..
Specially when you are at top of the leader of such country. Even need to stop self act like cartoon character...
These discussions writen for the Pakistani pm interview to news channel Link given below and his words ...
https://youtu.be/ZLu_-zzykDI
Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment