Sunday 20 October 2019

Feelings on daughter's birthdate


So many wishes came from friends and relatives but being a father I can put only my efforts like as photo.
Dwija is my daughter and today her birthday.
So many gifts came to her, so many people are mate her, so many cousins gathering at party places...
I can't do anything, just used brain and made best out of waste...
I really appreciate her mind power and concerned, consent, concept level as she certainly heared or feel words effects as father is not earning.
Few years back one person selfish nature bound me to few Orthodox culturebut it is all our ancient history culture but not with society status.
I paid lot against that.
Anyway ... Birthday celebration style must be unique and I tried level best to do so for my daughter.
One useless embossed words of Happy Birthday and warm fofa's peanut are giving royal touch of my poverty kind history in plates.
Feelings are different but situation are on same moments very odd. I got glaucoma in my eyes several times when thinking on these words.


Without death of self how could you earned swarg means heaven? is not question but on or after death of father, without earning money, earning lot of good karma by father's property is big question.Yesterday my mother in law said me that BPL. I agreed with her spoken  words on my special event
Jay Gurudev Dutt
Nothing to do with words but evening effects are really odds from all unknown friends...
Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya
Jay Hind

Dwija... Daddy really loves you...
Thinking on the word SANSKAAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment