Friday 19 April 2019

Learning style of human, animals, birds

Subject is heavy on my side as I’m positive! But I’m not sure on negative level of my own thoughts too.In child hood I played games like telephone…Children seat surround in circles and one child like example vise myself speak sentence in other child’s ear… The whole sentence repeatedly speak by one by one in all children ear by seated in circles children and in end last child speak the same sentence loudly and if perfect only then me get another chance to speak new one sentence.In childhood maintain mind speed up with whisper words are hard but if done, personally you can make up super buildup personalities of your self by making your presence of mind.

Animals and birds

Mostly after birth animals parents are loving their baby but after some time they started to give guide lines about attacking and saving self from other.That’s very surprising for me.Here eating part avoiding as common for all in ideal mode.Mostly their child hood mode is very odd either playing or surviving.There is common father or mother, as per availabilities…There’s no boundaries for sex as in human mostly brother and sisters are not doing marriage internally…Their talking level is far better than human is my personal experience…My graduation is not enough to understand these all matter but the supreme Lord has such decided to make miracles, henceforth I started blogs and really you will not be able to believe about my personal experience…Mostly animals learning about fighting…and birds have only planning about flyingAnimals have to define safe place while birds need to define safe nest…So many things… Even person could be done PhD but here as per blog level briefing on such point only…Here this is to be done on based on only natural look out things not school level…Few animals and birds are lost their self in front of my own self, still they are where I can not know…but I cried for them… marvel movies shown better maybe in their movie….But I pray to God that please guide animals and birds in positive response mode for even better humanity!!!!!!!
Words are odd but true…..

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment