Friday 31 July 2020

GJ01EA2847 TVS Centra

GJ01EA2847 motorcycle TVS Centra..  father's property still available with good care taken by his son(me), it is now ready, running on road... After 2013 it was stopped due to such unknown reasons but now it's in better in position to run on earth's road... After my London visit first time gear up same for FTP number plate at alpha one mall, vastrapur, Ahmedabad... Today my birthday and getting faith... Little proud on parents as giving strength for not sale the same but considering as Old is Gold...


The day I was born is today and at time 14.35 I was on earth...in Some one hand... Since 1977, 14.35 to till time means after understand the greetings matter, mostly I gave reply before the same time, means at morning time, so this time taking care of time management and gives greetings reply after 14.35... as actually self is running at 43 years of my age...
Good afternoon...and thanks to all for birthday wishes...

Jay Gurudev Dattatreya
Jay Hind

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya


No comments:

Post a Comment