Monday 18 March 2019

Odd but happy dreams and facts

Biren Soni was came in my dream who is died before few months. He was at AMC Quarter behind Nirav at Bus stop and shake hands with me front of Nirav Tripathi and there were Niraj - Vaishali both smiling on us. Biren seems look happy... infact we all were happy. Then my mother jigisha g Mehta gone with unknown, face didn't recognize by me but she was cried so much. I seen Sonu too and said her you are looking sexy but you are my sister...and me, my wife and Sonu made big hug...

Day before yesterday mate Ganesh Kaka but in dream today I mate Ganesh urf Kanal Ramanbhai Patel. At quarter I safely handle saved television but in presence of Kaushal Shah, but suddenly off mode printer down in surface  and running smoothly and good words, sentences written on paper. Vaibhavi is very much Happy. Few other unknown faces are too happy over there. I didn't recognize.

Today morning I remember Neeta mamee too on specific time when Rekha bhabhi's nanand's son's sandeep's wife died today.

Nita mami was mother of Aashiq and Priyanka.

During doing anything all of sudden my eyes going to cry or other sense it put out side liquids from eyes. When I wash it I feel like soap kind loose water material...

Thanks qudrat who gives me feeling of breathing of other things...

Specific matter as episode done in my life.

I'm confirmly blaming specific person duly named Piruz Arisbhai Khambhatta, for such odd life of mine. Even from Vaibhavi I can feel body double image and action previously done.

I love Onida brand as there is kachindo...
Which is changing colour when feeling odd.

I am feeling my wife's body as kachinda, but not only colour part but with effect of changing in body parts too.

She confirmed on her own mouth this thing.

Mostly due to my mother, wife's mouth I am suffered lot and unknown reason behind that whatever I am speaking on other faces which count as either mad person or childish behavior. But in most certain it's all true...
this is may be my last day confession.

So many things done and happen in my life.

I am waiting for my death.
yes I am waiting for my death and praying that predator which ever I seen certain time and getting headache... this time please do not make try to open my eyes while I am moving in non vibration position of my body, by my own mind order...

because my own mother blaming badly in such case. My wife telling me to take phycologist therapy medicine though I have no problems. My daughter not even count me as daddy's personality due to incapacity of finance earning position. That's all due to few behavior.

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment