Tuesday 5 March 2019

THA means Thread

Sounds many kind knowledge in books on Earth. When start to read pages, We can't read individual alphabets but  read words & people saying that we spoking sentences & other few trying to find out specific meaning from that.
This is latest highest knowledge scale of world's human...

My basic training comes from the junior and senior class study. When I was learned due to not capacity of parent and even there were not any idea too, about pre nursery education...my self got training from my grandma who passed Montessori course and I bring now notice in my mind that no one teachers focusing on alphabets for children as per needed things and ...

Google earning so much by opening the ALPHABETS name company...!!!!! And recently closing Google G+ portal due to so many accounts hacked by hackers or data lost..

Thanks to all GURU or param saar sat tatva, that giving me knowledge of Matruka...

In english
Today I learned "THA" for thread or thrasher...

हिंदी में
आज मुझे सिखाया "थ" से थड

प्रणाम

Jigar Mehta/ Jaigishya

No comments:

Post a Comment