Saturday 8 August 2020

Disco with Bony and family memories

What is disco?  


When mosquito biting you in leg and while saving self, out of two only your one leg only set on earth ..in movement of body... That's disco.


Well... when a small particle only getting weight, some how, it's molecules automatically making dance in inner side or self... Due to PEN... Proton, Electron, Neutron... In Hindi we can see as TriParmanviyaKruti means three dimensional picture...


Big or small waves of vibes, but when comes to you, feelings are unique... Isn't so???


In 1985, at my home, colour television of western ltd. branded company's was came. 


That time Doordarshan means today's DD 1 only available and then after few times, Gujarat doordarshan available as PEEJ station... Which was converted as main Gujarat's Thaltej TV station... 


National broadcasting television dur darshan was cleared shown by us buy TV antenna... and Gujarat television means regional telecast was shown by us after adding the booster with antenna...


This is my definitely memory as my father made little struggle with his father and didn't purchased black and white but purchased only coloured Western branded TV... which picture is not available right now but the TV is really very good on that time and we can made it operations by remote control by put long wire inside of socket...


This four person was mostly seen by me at that time at my uncle and even at my home sense of Hollywood music... That time I even don't know what they are there but after age of 42 I can recognise that thing this four person band was known as Bony M and it's so many hilarious and fabulous songs were Sung at so cal time worldwide.... Madam Michelle madam Mercedes are part of this band with Mr bonny...



this is the very rare and order memory in my mind of so-called time when my father mostly used to hear this all songs master blaster songs which was sung by this all four people


Babylon
Bahama mama
Rasputin
Gotta go home
Daddy cool
Drummer boy
... And many more are there still... 
One is Hoorey holiday by madam Michelle..


When Google plus was active there were so many friends of mine on g+ board but one name is still recognised by me that is miss Michelle, who denied my friendship as she knows such things what is done near about me, perfect way, perfect sentence from a good friend...


and so many most popular song where listen by my parents and even more my uncle who are still interested but due to some out of side is all person all songs names and music and nowadays there so far from this all words whatever written over here...


I have total 8 mama, means mother's brother... boney M was famous for shashital mama and then after Michael Jackson was famous for my devang mama and shashital mama's number is second while Devangmama is on sixth number...


Both are very wellknown on at so called time but the generation accepted such different things and this Corona time's Holidays helps me to find out old memories and put on Facebook and mewe application...


my father was basically Gujarati but they are unknown from these wordings of song and not knowing about this persons names or songs words but today I put it on Facebook application media......


In the world so many people are fond of this four persons rock music.. me too after listen old original songs of track...

Bony M, Alvis Presliy, Michal Jackson and many more like ketty pery, medona, lisa, are there and trying level best to put or serving  good memorable music to all people... i really admiring them all...

Jay Gurudev Dattatreya

Jay Hind

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya


No comments:

Post a Comment